Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of KETTLE or any subsidiary thereof.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person – unless otherwise stated.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your entry detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: [email protected]
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winners will be selected by random by the Judges.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and KETTLE reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Red Chilli Publishing Ltd, Roxburgh House, 273-287 Regent Street, London, W1B 2HA after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as KETTLE may require.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing/editorial team of a relevant department of KETTLE.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by KETTLE, Roxburgh House, 273-287 Regent Street, London
19. KETTLE reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. KETTLE may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. KETTLE will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time